Spear Dojo’s chief instructor Hanshi Wayne Spear started training in Martial Arts in 1980, he is one of the highest ranked Martial Artists in Australia. Hanshi Wayne continues to train with experts in their field to improve his understanding of principles and concepts in different arts.
Hanshi Wayne specialises in Close Quarter Combat, Strength and Conditioning and Athlete performance training to take athletes to a new level of competing through physical and mental conditioning.
- 8th Degree Black Belt Zen Do Kai
- Level 7 Muay Thai Senior Coach.
- MMA Senior Instructor.
- Close Quarter Combat Instructor.
- Defensive Tactics Instructor PPCT.
- Strength and Conditioning specialist.
- Kapap Krav Maga [Israeli martial art] Instructor.
- Cert 4 Sport Coach.
- ASP Baton & Handcuff Instructor.
- Level 2 Coach [Aust. Sports Comm].
- Certificate 4 Trainer and Assessor.